We might have to go back to Soissons sometime, it's a way cute city it looks like there's a lot of fun things to do and see there.........
I think Zoey is getting used to our fun little road trips ha ha
DAD THIS IS FOR YOU, THEY EVEN HAVE JOHN DEERE TRACTORS IN FRANCE..... (I thought it was pretty funny love ya)
Here we are outside the bakery, we had to make a little stop for some goodies on our long ride home!!!
Ok so this was so good it had some type of vanilla pudding inside.
Here's a little bakery we stopped at in France! The cute little French guy in front spoke some English so he kept talkin to us he was so nice.......
Abbey of Saint-Jean des Vignes Cathedral located in Soissons France which is one of the most ancient towns in northern France. The Cathedral was founded in 1076,and is one of the most famous sites in Soissons........
That does look so good, I would be in trouble in that bakery, I love anything fattening. I can't believe all the places you guys are seeing, how fun!! You're dog is so cute, and so are you:)
Maria! I miss you! but i love seeing your pictures! i can't wait till i can see you again. your dog is adorable and you and andrew look like you are having a blast. have fun!:-)
Heather, gosh I hate it when you put all these beautiful pics up... it's making me SO DAMN JEALOUS! How's things going? It looks like you're having such a blast! Guess what... Bill and I just booked our honeymoon to ALASKA! Since we never went on one, we decided to go this summer before the baby comes. So guess where we are going...KENAI!!! I'm so freakin excited! We are going on a overnight kayaking trip, deep sea fishing, glacier cruise, and we are riding the Alaska Train :) So when is you're Mom coming.. soon right? Hope you're doing well. Love you and miss you much! Guess what... JODI IS DATING SOMEONE! :)
Hey Ginger Alaska that's sounds so much fun, I'm jealous i want to go back so bad I love it there! I bet the Kenai is beautiful i'm excited for you, you will have to post some pictures for sure! How have you been feeling? I'm excited to see your cute little prego belly, you better post pics ha ha. My mom gets here in about a month i can't wait to show them everything! I hope your doin good as well and i miss you too! So is Jodi pretty serious with that guy? Does she still live in Country Lakes?
Lisha it was so good to hear from ya i miss you tons! Your to cute, how's the cute boy you went to Prom with? ha ha We are having tons of fun just trying to see as much as we can while were here, you should tell your parents to send you over for a week!!! Hope your doin good i love ya girl......
Heather, I wish you would post something ugly (a dumpster or something) so I could feel better about the cows in my front yard for jsut one day. I read your posts and then day dream all day of bakery's and castles... (sigh).
Andrew and i are currently living in Germany and will be here for 2 more years. Andrew is a calvary scout in the U.S. Army. Although it's sometimes different living in another country and far away from family and friends, We are having ALOT of fun traveling around Europe together.
6 comments:
That does look so good, I would be in trouble in that bakery, I love anything fattening. I can't believe all the places you guys are seeing, how fun!! You're dog is so cute, and so are you:)
Maria! I miss you! but i love seeing your pictures! i can't wait till i can see you again. your dog is adorable and you and andrew look like you are having a blast. have fun!:-)
Heather, gosh I hate it when you put all these beautiful pics up... it's making me SO DAMN JEALOUS! How's things going? It looks like you're having such a blast! Guess what... Bill and I just booked our honeymoon to ALASKA! Since we never went on one, we decided to go this summer before the baby comes. So guess where we are going...KENAI!!! I'm so freakin excited! We are going on a overnight kayaking trip, deep sea fishing, glacier cruise, and we are riding the Alaska Train :)
So when is you're Mom coming.. soon right?
Hope you're doing well. Love you and miss you much!
Guess what... JODI IS DATING SOMEONE! :)
Hey Ginger Alaska that's sounds so much fun, I'm jealous i want to go back so bad I love it there! I bet the Kenai is beautiful i'm excited for you, you will have to post some pictures for sure! How have you been feeling? I'm excited to see your cute little prego belly, you better post pics ha ha. My mom gets here in about a month i can't wait to show them everything! I hope your doin good as well and i miss you too!
So is Jodi pretty serious with that guy? Does she still live in Country Lakes?
Lisha it was so good to hear from ya i miss you tons! Your to cute, how's the cute boy you went to Prom with? ha ha We are having tons of fun just trying to see as much as we can while were here, you should tell your parents to send you over for a week!!! Hope your doin good i love ya girl......
Heather, I wish you would post something ugly (a dumpster or something) so I could feel better about the cows in my front yard for jsut one day. I read your posts and then day dream all day of bakery's and castles... (sigh).
Post a Comment