Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Having fun in Europe!

4 comments:

GINGERSPICE said...

Heather, I love the pics, I've been looking forward to seeing them with your Mom and cousin there. How was the time with them? I bet it was so much fun! You look great, I think about you so much! Love You

Heather Whitehead said...

Thanks! We had a blast, it was alot of fun to show them everything, there is so much to see! They had a good time, it just went by way to fast but she plans on coming again sometime! I miss ya tons to.

GINGERSPICE said...

Okay, so I've been freakin busy and I'm totally sub burned... Holy Cow!!!! Okay, so that's a dumb excuse, but we leave tomorrow for Alaska! Soooo..... let's talk the weekend of the 28th? Are you busy on the weekends? You're pics look awesome, you look great! Love Ya... So we find out the sex of the baby tomorrow... YAY... I'll post it as soon as we get back! If you want, we're driving to Boise from 12:00-5:00 our time if you want to call :))))

Megan and Jon said...

Heather, You have YAZ on your blog, I will be back often. Love it.