Tuesday, June 24, 2008

LIL JON Concert/ Seattle Supersonics Cheerleaders!

Saturday night Lil Jon and the Seattle Supersonics Cheerleaders came to the base in Baumholder to perform, so We all decided to check it out. It's always nice when you see people taking time to come over seas to perform and support our troops!Lil Jon Andrew and a couple guys with the Cheerleaders! (where's the basketball team for us girls ha ha) Andrew and Scott

8 comments:

Mel said...

How FUN!! That is so awesome that they came out and performed for you guys! How are you doing? How is Andrew and Zoey? I hope you guys are doing well! I LOVE looking at your pictures! It makes you seem not so far away! I hope everything is going awesome! Love ya!

Mel

Megan and Jon said...

that is awesome to know that people are remembering our trips.. But I'm with you what about the girls that are helping as well. Send over the men.... to entertain us...

Heather Whitehead said...

Hey Mel we are doing good, including Zoey. How's Tuff? I feel the same i love seeing all your pics too, it seems like everyone lives so far from each other now! By the way is the floodin anywhere near you guys?

Unknown said...

YOu guys look like you are having some major fun over there!!! I love all your pictures of the places you go. YOu'll for sure have to put them in a book to show where you've been.

We are glad to be back in utah. I think logan will be a great place to live and raise the kids. We'll be house hunting soon:) Have to see what we find. I hear you might be coming state side this summer??? True???

Heather Whitehead said...

Veronica i'm glad your happy to be back in Utah and i'm sure the fam is too. Ya i will have to make a book for sure but right now i just have them all on the computer! I'm gonna try to maybe come for a visit sometime this year, it just depends on flights!

Chan said...

Heather...love ya and I miss ya!! So I am going to throw Ginger a baby shower...are you planning on come home anytime soon.

Heather Whitehead said...

I miss ya to Chan! That's awesome your having a baby shower for Ginga, i wish i could be there. You will have to post some pics for sure.....No i won't be home anytime soon but i'm gonna keep checkin on flights, We will definatley have a GNO when i do come visit!

GINGERSPICE said...

Heather, you look so stinkin cute, I love your hair like that! Have you found a good beautician in a foreign land? :) So we are finally settled back home... it was an exciting but very cold honeymoon.... I miss Alaska :) Kenai is beautiful, but I favor Glacier Bay! Anyway, So we're having a LITTLE GIRL! :) I'm so freakin excited!!!!! Love You Girl, I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!!!!