Andrew and i went to Wiesbaden Base here in Germany. This is a pretty big post where lots of Generals live! This was the celebration of the Berlin airlift, which was one of the first international crises of the cold war. When Russia blockaded all the railroads, streets in the western parts of Berlin and the western powers were forced to airlift supplies including milk, flour, and medicine. It was a much bigger celebration than we thought but ALOT of fun! Little German PlaneCHINOOK HELICOPTERAndrew and i sitting in the Chinook ready to take off, It was ALOT of fun to see all the different Helicopters and Planes the military uses. I know Andrew LOVED IT!GLOBEMASTER AIRFORCE PLANE- I didn't realize how big this plane really was until we went inside, it was Awesome! The maximum peacetime takeoff weight of this plane is 585,000pds. CRAZY!
Andrew sitting in Globe Master Trasport plane getting ready for take off! This plane is the largest plane in the Air Force, i was amazed how big it was inside...........Overall we had a really fun day despite the heat and POOR Andrew had a little surgery done at the dentist a couple days ago so his face is still a little swollen but i think seeing all the cool stuff today made him forget about the pain ha ha i love ya
That looks like such a fun trip! I bet you guys had fun.
We've been getting settled in to the benson home and are trying to look around to see where we want to live. The boys come over when they're at the house and Kaylee loves playing with them. They all have a ball together:)
How fun, you just keep gaining experience after experience after experience! Again, I am so jealous you get to be doing what you're doing!
I kept thinking of you while we were in Alaska. As much as I enjoyed our honeymoon, Glacier Bay cannot be beat! Kenai is gorgeous though, I think I may name our little girl Kenai... what do ya think? I can't decide between that and Ivy....
I hope you're doing well. I sure love you and miss you. We are getting together at Chantel's on the 12th for a BBQ, it's not going to be the same without you. You look so beautiful in all your pics. Do you think you'll come home for a visit anytime soon?
Where's your next adventure going to take you guys? :)
Yesss!!! I had one on Sunday night. It hit so fast, I was throwing up for 2 hrs straight.... I completely emptied my stomach out and the headache still has not left. Though it's not as strong, it's still there... it's frustrating! This one had some extra weird pain that radiated into my throat, my ears and my neck...
So I just got back from lunch with Jodi.. She freakin leaves for Mexico for a month tomorrow! She was dating someone pretty seriously but just dumped his bum! You might know him, he worked in maintanence at TKJ?? Do you remember a guy named David?
Anyway, I would love to get Dax and Zoey together... that name is so cute, that's one of the names I've come up with for the baby... So many to choose from :)
So when are you gonna get knocked up???? Dang girl, I seriously miss you so much.... Do you freakin realize how much???
Andrew and i are currently living in Germany and will be here for 2 more years. Andrew is a calvary scout in the U.S. Army. Although it's sometimes different living in another country and far away from family and friends, We are having ALOT of fun traveling around Europe together.
4 comments:
That looks like such a fun trip! I bet you guys had fun.
We've been getting settled in to the benson home and are trying to look around to see where we want to live. The boys come over when they're at the house and Kaylee loves playing with them. They all have a ball together:)
How fun, you just keep gaining experience after experience after experience! Again, I am so jealous you get to be doing what you're doing!
I kept thinking of you while we were in Alaska. As much as I enjoyed our honeymoon, Glacier Bay cannot be beat! Kenai is gorgeous though, I think I may name our little girl Kenai... what do ya think? I can't decide between that and Ivy....
I hope you're doing well. I sure love you and miss you. We are getting together at Chantel's on the 12th for a BBQ, it's not going to be the same without you. You look so beautiful in all your pics. Do you think you'll come home for a visit anytime soon?
Where's your next adventure going to take you guys? :)
Yesss!!! I had one on Sunday night. It hit so fast, I was throwing up for 2 hrs straight.... I completely emptied my stomach out and the headache still has not left. Though it's not as strong, it's still there... it's frustrating! This one had some extra weird pain that radiated into my throat, my ears and my neck...
So I just got back from lunch with Jodi.. She freakin leaves for Mexico for a month tomorrow! She was dating someone pretty seriously but just dumped his bum! You might know him, he worked in maintanence at TKJ?? Do you remember a guy named David?
Anyway, I would love to get Dax and Zoey together... that name is so cute, that's one of the names I've come up with for the baby... So many to choose from :)
So when are you gonna get knocked up???? Dang girl, I seriously miss you so much.... Do you freakin realize how much???
I agree with Ginger I am so jealous...when are coming home to see us..it been a freaking year
Post a Comment