Friday, June 6, 2008

What the Hail......

We ran to the store really quick, when we went to leave this is what we saw. It's not suppose to hail in June!!
This was on our way back from the PX i couldn't believe it, right after the big hail storm it started to clear up as you can see, but the roads were still flooded! This was at the PX It was funny their was about 25 of us that just stood right outside the doors until the storm passed no one wanted to run out to their cars especially us girls! ha ha

6 comments:

Rich and Tyra said...

Yeah Maria!!! I am so excited you have a blog!!! Now I don't alwyas have to ask Nikki or Chalisa if they have heard from you cuz I can see for myself! Plus I don't get to see them nearly often enough anyway. I wish everyone had a blog so we can keep in touch better! It is awesome! You look GREAT!!! How fun to live there and have those experiences! You gonna have some babies soon??? :) You should, they are pretty fun!

GINGERSPICE said...

Wow, I can't believe it's already been a year! This year has cruised by hasn't it! I love the updated blog. Happy Anniversary Heather! I love ya and miss ya so much! I get so jealous seeing all the adventurous pics you post. How busy are you this week? Let's schedule a time to talk! Love Ya Much
Ginger

Megan and Jon said...

Heather I love you blog, I live vicariously thru you and the all great places you get to see, thanks for sharing them with me.

Anonymous said...

Heather, I didn't realize it was your anniversary.
Congrats! I can't believe it's been a year. You guys look good. When are you coming back to the states? To Cache Valley?
It's great that we can keep in touch this way. I feel bad that we kind of lost touch there for a while, I sure miss the good old days.
Take care, Jamie

Amy said...

I agree I can't believe its been a year. Time really flies.. once again you look like you're having a great time. Did your mom love it over there??

Shelly Traveller said...

Heather thanks for commenting on my blog. It was fun to look through all your pretty pictures. What a neat experiance. I'm not much of a pet person, put your dog has got to be the cutest dog I have ever seen. I look forward to reading more.