Yeah! Here we are in Frankfurt, this was the first day my mom and cousin got to Germany. I was soooo excited to see them and show them around Europe and the base. We picked them up from the airport and decided to keep them awake by showing them around Frankfurt! They were pretty tired from the flight but had tons of fun, they got to try the famous Brawts here in Germany and they LOVED THEM! Ya gotta love this statue, i swear everywhere we go in Europe there is always funny statues and i always have to take a pic of them........... ha haThe weather was gorgeous and we had tons of fun!!
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love your mom, I bet it was awesome to see her. We need to have a girls week in Germany. BTW when are you coming here to see us....we miss you!
Andrew and i are currently living in Germany and will be here for 2 more years. Andrew is a calvary scout in the U.S. Army. Although it's sometimes different living in another country and far away from family and friends, We are having ALOT of fun traveling around Europe together.
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love your mom, I bet it was awesome to see her. We need to have a girls week in Germany. BTW when are you coming here to see us....we miss you!
Post a Comment