skip to main |
skip to sidebar
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN
Andrew and i went to our friends daughters birthday yesterday, We had a bbq and the girls went to the pool for awhile it was such a beautiful day! Lauren turned 17 and can i just say i forgot what it was like to be that age, it makes you feel really old ha ha. Anyways we all had a fun time especially the girls they had a huge cake fight which then turned into a water fight CRAZY GIRLS........ Here are a few pics of the party!
3 comments:
I need help Heather! I can't get this puppy potty trained! How did you train yours? If you have any tips I'd love the help! Thanks! Chalisa
Oh my goodness! I LOVE your chi! That is hilarious! I agree with you that chi's are the ONLY way to go!! :) Love ya!! :)
Heather,
I love the watermelon basket. I'm so impressed. You're quite the little homemaker.
In all seriousness, you look absolutely beautiful. I can't believe how long your hair is.
Look's like Germany is treating you guys real good. What a great experience.
Post a Comment