skip to main |
skip to sidebar
YEAH! It finally arrived
So my mom sent me this cute flat iron i finally recieved it, she sent it over three weeks ago and i just got it yesterday, so we thought maybe it got lost or somethin. This is a limited edition army flat iron i thought it was to cute. Thanks mom I LOVE IT! I'm finally glad to have a good flat iron again too....... For those of you that haven't tried the Chi, i recommend it it's the best. I have used this brand of flat iron ever since the sales rep at the salon i worked at sold all us girls one ha ha. Anyways so when Andrew and i were in Paris i totally blew the fuse on my other chi, i plugged it into an adapter it seemed to work fine, but it wasn't until i got home that i it was DONE and i have resorted to a curling iron which isn't to bad. So i'm thinkin i should've of listened to my husband, he told me the adapter i had wouldn't work but i had to try it anyways ha ha Wrong thing to do, I think i will make sure i have the right adapter next time or better yet listen to my hubby!
4 comments:
So cute, you can use it with the camo nightie I got you..what a hot little number that will be. I miss the crap out of you and I am still wondering when you are coming home to see us..it's been damn near a year.
That is so cute Heather! I've been using mine a lot lately, I love the Chi! How did your mom get the army one?
How's things going? I do hope you call before I take off. I'll be in AZ for a week, the 18th-25th so that won't be a good time to talk.... Other than that, I'm pretty easy to catch! I love ya girl.... like Chaney said, it's been a freakin year... too long!
I know girls i miss ya both! Hopefully i will make it back sometime for a visit! I will definatley let ya know, i can't believe it's been a freakin year too. CRAZY how fast time goes. Az sounds fun nice and hot, you goin there for a little vacation?? Ya the camo nightie that is a classic Chan.
so i owe everything to you for introducing me to my soul mate the chi! i'm in love and i don't care who knows it! haha! ;-) i just got a cheetah print chi! it's called the chi-tah! haha! i love you and miss you!
Post a Comment