So as we were walking along the path on the bridge Zoey all the sudden stopped and would not walk so i picked her up. She was seriously scared to death, you can't tell in the picture but she had her little claws digging into my neck. I'm thinkin when she looked down she was freaked out by the water. Too funny!!!
Easter 2013
13 years ago




5 comments:
How fun! That looks even more beautiful than Italy's vineyards! You guys are so lucky to have all the fun places to visit so close!
It's so pretty it looks fake!
Wow it looks so beautiful there! How fun that you get to see all these fun places!!! It's like a super long honeymoon!!!!!
Very cool! How long are you guys going to be in Germany you think? Probably not long enough for me to pinch pennies and save enough to visit though. It is very neat that you get to experience so much!
I tired of telling you that I hate you because of all the fun you are having...please send wine!! That is all I can say. I love wine!! So again more jealous than you will ever know.
Post a Comment