Tuesday, August 12, 2008

CRAZY ZOEY

SO I JUST HAVE TO SAY IT'S A GOOD THING ZOEY IS SO DANG CUTE! I HAD JUST REPOTTED ONE OF MY PLANTS YESTERDAY AND NOT TO LONG AFTER I CAUGHT ZOEY PLAYING AROUND WITH IT. SHE HAD BITTEN OFF A PIECE OF THE PLANT AND WAS PLAYING WITH IT, SHE ALSO HAD DIRT ALOVER THE FLOOR I THINK SHE WAS HAVING TO MUCH FUN TIL I CAUGHT HER! (IT WAS PRETTY FUNNY) I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS WITH DOGS AND PLANTS THEY LOVE THEM, OR AT LEAST ZOEY DOES........ HA HA

6 comments:

Morrells said...

shlove1
Now your prepared to have kids! Seriously that sounds just like something my boys would do! She is a cute doggy! It sounds like you are still having a good time!

holmesfamily8 said...

I was just going to say that too, my twins were so infatuated with the plants that I had to put them up high or get rid of them. Too funny!

GINGERSPICE said...

Girl, I am so sorry I kept missing your call. I tried calling back the number that showed up on my phone but it wouldn't put me through.... FORGIVE ME!!! I was in Walmart when you called, and being pregnant I am so out of breathe if I'm talking on the phone and moving at the same time..... Will you call me tomorrow morning?? Before 11:00am my time???

Rich and Tyra said...

What a cute little dog!!! I have decided that I am not much of a pet person, but that little dog is cute!!! I like animals, I just don't like cleaning up after them. Maybe when my kids are older and all potty trained then I could get a pet... We had a cat but it went out one night and never came home... It was sad. Your blog is so cute!

Chan said...

Hey girl...If you ever get sick of that dog ship her to us. Salem would love her. I need you to email me you address..

Mel said...

Me and my friend who just got a BRAND new puppy last week (look at her blog- it's Carly and Matt) were talking about how it's a DANG good thing that puppies are so cute and little or you'd kill them because of all the obnoxious stuff they do! I think God did that on purpose! :) How ARE you?? Are you going home to visit anytime soon? I'll be home in 3 weeks and I just can't WAIT!! I hope I get to see you sometime! Love you!