skip to main |
skip to sidebar
SEATBELTS-SEATBELTS-SEATBELTS.........
OKAY SO ANDREW AND I HAVE BOTH GOTTEN SEATBELT TICKETS HERE ON BASE, ACTUALLY I GOT MINE BACK IN MAY AT RAMSTEIN AIRBASE ONLY I DIDN'T LOSE MY DRIVING PRIVILEGES. YES IT'S PRETTY FUNNY ANDREW GOT A SEATBELT TICKET ABOUT 3WEEKS AGO AND JUST THIS PAST WEEK THE CAPTAIN DECIDED HE COULDN'T DRIVE FOR 7DAYS. I GUESS TO TEACH HIM A LITTLE LESSON TO WEAR HIS SEATBELT. ANYWAYS I HAVE BEEN HIS LITTLE SHOFFER! I THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY FUNNY JUST BECAUSE I WARNED HIM AFTER I GOT MY TICKET TO WEAR HIS SEATBELT........ (He can start driving again on Tues. He can't wait!) ANYWAYS I GUESS I JUST GOT LUCKY, WE RECENTLY FOUND OUT THAT THE MP'S (Military Police) CAN ACTUALLY TAKE YOUR LICENSE FROM YOU FOR 2WEEKS FOR NO SEATBELT IF THEY WANT!
ANYWAYS BOTTOM LINE I THINK WE WILL BOTH BE WEARING OUR SEATBELT EVERY TIME WE GET IN THE CAR! Plus in the economy you can get fined almost 200 Euro by the German Polizei, THAT IS IF THEY CATCH YOU!!!!! HA HA
3 comments:
Geez, when I read that title I thought you two had been in a wreck! I am so glad you haven't. Yeah, it is funny we weren't really raised to wear our seatbelts all the time. When I got married though, Chris was a stickler about it. We have been good ever since!
Well I learned that lesson the hard way. When I rolled the car! Luckily I had us all strapped in and safe. I am so glad we have always worn seatbelts!
Wow, I'd probably owe the German police a million dollars by now if I lived there...I always forget to wear my seatbelt, I'm the worst! Jake pulls over the car until I put it on though whenever we're driving together haha, maybe he needs to do the same to Andrew!
Post a Comment