Well this Football season has come to an end! Dominators lost their first playoff game last night. They really should have won the team they played since they creamed them earlier in the season....... OH WELL! These boys played awesome this season and are a great group of kids. Great job Coach Whitehead and Coach Smith for a great and fun Football season!
Easter 2013
13 years ago




2 comments:
I absolutely loved talking to you today... those 2 hours flew by fast!! Wow! I talked to Bill about coming to you next Fall and He said, I quote "We could probably manage that!" Whoo Hoo.... I'll mention something to Chaney in an email tomorrow!
Girl that would be a blast to come spend some time with you! I'm sure you're finally in bed now....
Love Ya
Cute! your hubby is going to be a cute daddy someday!
Post a Comment