Wednesday, October 15, 2008

WOW! Where's all my hair??

Okay so for those of you that have wanted to see my hair, here it is! Ya i still can't believe i cut it. I cut around 8-9 inches off last week! You should've seen how much hair was on the floor, I seriously about DIED! HA HA Ya gotta love the pics ya take yourself but there you have it!

8 comments:

Shelly Traveller said...

very cute! that is the length I'm trying to grow my hair.

Andrea said...

Oh my gosh!! It looks SO cute!! I love it. I miss you! Come home! :)

Blogging and Bliss said...

You gotta love how much lighter it feels though. I love when I chop my hair off it always feels so good! like you lost 10 lbs!

Unknown said...

I love your hair!!! It frames your face nicely and the length is awesome:)

Morrells said...

You look Beautiful and your hair looks so healthy! Way CUTE!!!

Rich and Tyra said...

I love it! You look bee u ti ful!!!

Anonymous said...

You look Great!!!! I like it better than the long hair.

Sven

GINGERSPICE said...

I love it Heather... it's so, so hmmmmm sexy! It was so nice talking to you today. Thank you for being patient with me as I've kept missing your call!

Sure Love You! Sure Miss You!