Thursday, October 23, 2008

Scott Stapp (Creed) Concert

Scott Stapp the singer for Creed came to Baumholder a couple weeks to put on a concert for the troops and their families. I know i've said this before but it's always nice to see the patriotic side of these performers- athletes and other famous people that give up some time for us. He thanked the troops and their families for all their many sacrifices and especially to alot of the wives since many of their husbands are deployed, we appreciate it. I again feel so lucky to have Andrew here in Germany safe. Andrew and i always like to try and make it to all the fun events they have planned for us whether it's here in Baumholder or at the Air Force bases close by we don't mind driving if FuN is involved..........Kaiya, her dad was Andrew's assistant coach in football. She is seriously so adorable i just love her to death, she would always call Andrew "Coach Whitehead" so cute! The guitar player was soooooo AMAZING, i wish i could play the guitar especially that good! Andrew enjoying the concert while eating a Brawt! I'm gonna have to learn to make Brawts the same as the Germans do when we get back to the states!! Andrew LOVES them. (I'm sure they aren't to hard to make. ha ha)Here i am with Lauren one of our friends daughters she is such a sweet girl, she graduates next year and is pretty EXCITED....... They announced at the concert that Scott Stapp had a choice of performing at some of the bigger bases here in Germany such as Ramsten- Kaiserslautern but he chose to come to BaUmHoLdEr! Thanks for making it such a great concert we ran into alot of friends and had TONS!

4 comments:

Rich and Tyra said...

Oh you lucky! I love Scott Stapp!!! I think he has a SEXY Voice!!! I am so jealous!!!

GINGERSPICE said...

Each picture shown with your hair short is so dang cute and I LOVE it so much!!!

What a fun concert. It's nice to hear about the support given to the troops. Sometimes there is so much negativity over here about the war.....

Anyway, sure love you and miss you. Bill said he would love to come to Germany too. I emailed Chaney, she said she wouldn't be able to go without Steve, he'd kill her.

Soooo, this may be two families coming to see you! :)

Anonymous said...

Heather,
I can't believe you cut your hair. It looks real cute on you. Do you miss the long locks? Sorry it's taken so long to write back. Please don't take it personal. I suck at blogging. You and Andrew look like you're having a blast. You must be having some amazing expierences. Do you ever get homesick for Cache Valley? Stupid question probably. I run into your mom all the time at work. She's so cute. I know she misses you a lot. It sure would be fun if we could all get together. Why don't you have Andrew pull some strings and fly all your friends over to Germany?

Justin and Chalisa said...

Cute hair!!! Love it, I think that's the shortest I've seen it! I'm glad you are loving there!