Monday, October 27, 2008

I love Fall in Germany...........

I LOVE FALL! This time of year is so beautiful, especially when all the leaves start to change colors. Germany has so many trees EVERYWHERE, which is absolutely beautiful wherever you go. I tried to snap a picture the other day on the autobahn but when you can drive as fast as you want, the picture obviously didn't turn out to good. ha ha Notice the European speed limit sign. WOW! It's going to be really weird to drive in the states when i get back, i'm so use to all the european sighns and everything. Although Andrew and I have come to a conclusion that people here in Germany are way better drivers than in the states. But hey it might have something do do with paying 1300Euros just to get a drivers license! It's now starting to get colder here in Baumholder! Last week the sun was out almost everyday, so it was pretty nice. Today it already feels COLDER it's been raining and no sun. Hey at least it still looks beautiful though right!?

5 comments:

Blogging and Bliss said...

Gorgeous! I always miss fall here We have only 2 seasons Summer and Winter. Fall does not Exist! It always makes me miss Moscow ID! They had beautiful falls like that! Hope all is well! Keep up the great bloggin!

Trachel said...

It looks so gorgeous there! Im pretty jealous. It would be fun to visit there. I love your haircut It looks really good! You guys always have something fun going on!

Chan said...

Amazingly beautiful...what a wonderful experience..

Emily M said...

Heather! I am so glad you found my blog! It is such a fun way to stay in touch. Germany looks amazing. And it looks like you are having a good time! You and Andrew are a darling couple!

GINGERSPICE said...

That is gorgeous Heather. I love the colors... wow!!

It was so good to talk to you again, I love it when you call. Again, I apologize I was so distracted! I can't wait for those boots to come :), I told Bill and he just laughed! Let me know if you get any!

Love You!