skip to main |
skip to sidebar
OkToBeRfEsT 2008
Yeah! We finally made it to Oktoberfest, We were gonna go last year but found out it ends Oct. 7th so we missed it, we just assumed it would go the whole month of Oct. This picture is inside one of the famous beer tents, people get here really early and just hang out at their tables drink beer eat pretzels etc.... So if you ever plan to come here make sure you arrive early so you can get a table! Anyways Julias brother in-law was visiting from Conneticut a couple weeks ago and wanted to go to Oktoberfest so we all decided to go well Scott and Andrew couldn't make it, Scott had to work til 5 and Andrew had the 24 hour guard duty. We felt bad but we decided to go anyways we drove to Munchen (Munich) and back in one day it's 4 hours away, kinda crazy but it was worth it! We made it to Munich easy but once we got into the city there were NO sighns of Oktoberfest anywhere, it's a good thing Julia is German so we could get good directions! ha ha
Julias brother in-law Brian he wanted to get a beer inside the tent but they weren't serving anyone else so he had to resort to getting one outside the tent.
It was insane inside these beer tents so many people and VERY LOUD. It was pretty funny though, the girls that carry all the steins on trays are freakin CRAZY they don't stop for anything she ran right into me and Julia we couldn't move because of all the people! It was pretty dang funny.
BEER BEER BEER
There was alot of little stands similar to this one that had Beer-Brawts-candy and lots of other stuff.
Check out all the STEINS!
Here is a couple Germans in their sexy Laterhosen ha ha Lots of the men were dressed like this and the women were in their little German dresses. I guess if we make it here next year Andrew and i will have to dress up.
Okay so Julia and i were just taking some pictures of us and these guys decided they wanted to be in the picture to, they were sooooooo WASTED! Ya like our Oktoberfest hats!? We decided they looked like witches hats, you can't tell in this pic but they say oktoberfest 2008!
There were tons of rides this rollar coaster represents the olympics when they were in Munchen! (munich)
So this guy had one to many beers he was just hangin out by himself totally asleep, we all took pictures of him and he didn't have a clue. We saw this drunk guy fall over in a crowd of people and lots of other funny things. Overall Oktoberfest was a blast it's different than what i thought, it's basically like all the other Fests Andrew and i have been to but this one was twice as big! Hopefully We can go again next year so Andrew and Scott can go!!
4 comments:
To bad ya don't drink! But I think it is far more entertaining to watch everyone else make fools of themselves.
I love looking at your pictures of pretty places I feel like you live in a picture book or a movie or something.
So how drunk did ya get Heather??? Hahahaha..... what a blast! I'm sure you get tired of hearing this, but I envy every experience you are having!
Soooo, have you been trying to call me? I've been getting TONS of solicitors on my cell phone and I haven't been picking up when long random numbers appear.... then I got to thinking, I wonder if Heather has been trying to call????
Oh Heather, I'm so disappointed I didn't recognize your number! I can't wait to talk to you.... I miss you so dang much. I don't know what my problem is but wow, I'm so emotional and just so grateful for everything right now... I think this little girl is just getting me in tune with some feelings that went away when I dated u know who.
Please call soon! I have a dr. appointment on Wednesday 1:30 my time... other than that I should be free all day :)
Please call. I Love you and miss you and just want to talk!!! I'm such a baby :)
The Germans really love their Beer. I love the HUGE glasses. We can't figure out why they can serve Beer like than but not Coke :) Looks like fun.
Post a Comment