So my parents finally made it to Germany well lucky for my mom this is her second time coming over! I was so excited to see them and i knew when i saw my dad i would cry since it's been soooo long since i've seen him, i think they were excited and tired at the same time from the long flight, but we tried to keep them awake as long as possible so they could get use to the time change. Once we got everything loaded in the car we went downtown Frankfurt to show them around for a bit.It seems like i haven't seen my mom in forever too even though she was here last May, WOW! time really goes by so fast. It was so good to see them both and have them here in Germany with us:)We had to get them a Braut my mom loved them last time she was here and must still like them ha ha. My dad LOVED them, if your here in Germany you can't leave until you at least try one, they are actually good i never thought i would EVER try one since i'm pretty picky so if i like them they must be good ha ha.
How fun!! I love your mom and dad. That is so fun they both got to come over. I think me and Star need to plan a trip to come and see you:) How is everything?? I hope your doing good!!
I love all the pictures. That church built inside the rock is really interesting. We're excited to see you to when you come in june. It'll be nice weather too:) How long will you be staying?
Andrew and i are currently living in Germany and will be here for 2 more years. Andrew is a calvary scout in the U.S. Army. Although it's sometimes different living in another country and far away from family and friends, We are having ALOT of fun traveling around Europe together.
2 comments:
How fun!! I love your mom and dad. That is so fun they both got to come over. I think me and Star need to plan a trip to come and see you:) How is everything?? I hope your doing good!!
I love all the pictures. That church built inside the rock is really interesting. We're excited to see you to when you come in june. It'll be nice weather too:) How long will you be staying?
Post a Comment