We also went to Luttich (Leige) Belgium it's only about 2 hours from Germany it's so crazy how you can make it to so many different countries in such a short amount of tim. Andrew and i actually stayed in Leige when i first got to Germany, they had the biggest fest both of us have ever seen. Anyways we thought it would be fun to take my parents here so they could see the city a little it was still pretty cold but we all survived ha ha .
Mom and Andrew enjoying LuttichSmIlE DaD YoUr In BeLgIuM:)What a fun statue on the top of her head it's like a bowl which while your walking across the bridge you can try to throw some euro coins or American coins into the statue.I didn't make it, not even close!Andrew didn't make it either but he was pretty close!YEAH! My dad won and the funny thing is he used an American quarter:)
Luttich was fun it's so interesting to see the different countries even though they all have the European look to them it's still fun to see even though Belgium isn't as clean it's still fun and my parents had alot of fun they loved the castle and just seeing Belgium Andrew and i also had alot of fun:) I'm glad Andrew got to come with us too, his face was still swollen and hurting but he wanted to get out of the house which we were glad:)
Heather-I love these pictures!! Thanks for sharing-awesome! I have some crystal napkin rings that my Grandma Player gave me from Belgium many years ago. She traveled all over the world. Let me know when your going to Switzerland:)
Andrew and i are currently living in Germany and will be here for 2 more years. Andrew is a calvary scout in the U.S. Army. Although it's sometimes different living in another country and far away from family and friends, We are having ALOT of fun traveling around Europe together.
2 comments:
You guys seem to be such great hosts'....when can I book a trip? JK How much fun for your parents and for you to spend some time with them!
Heather-I love these pictures!! Thanks for sharing-awesome! I have some crystal napkin rings that my Grandma Player gave me from Belgium many years ago. She traveled all over the world. Let me know when your going to Switzerland:)
Post a Comment