Thursday, March 5, 2009

Oberstein Marty-Gra

So it was pretty funny in Germany everything pretty much closes early on Sat. and on Sun. everything is closed except for some restraunts and bakery's, so we just kinda hung out around went to dinner saw a couple castles etc. Anyways on Mon. i took my parents to Idar-Oberstein which is a cute shopping area with some fun things to see like the church built inside a rock that you can walk up to! Well little did i know everything was closed for Phasing (Marty Gra) Who knew Germany celebrated it to, we ended up seeing the LONGEST parade i've ever seen in my life and the most random things in the parade. We had alot of fun and i was glad my parents got to see how the Germans Party they really do know how to PaRtY!!!

2 comments:

Michelle H. said...

It looks like you are having fun! I bet you love having your parents there. I want to come and visit the castles look beautiful.

Emily M said...

That parade is hilarious! I loved seeing your parents in the pictures! Their the best! I also loved your dads Jazz hat and Broncos jacket- that is so him! :) I bet you had such a blast with them there!