Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Driving through the hills of Switzerland

Here we are in the hills of Switzerland, just outside Lucerne. I can't believe how beautiful and green it is.... These roads were so extremely small i think if another car had been coming we might have taken a little DETOUR down the mountain. ha ha Andrew LOVED every second of driving on these roads but hey what guy wouldn't!?

4 comments:

Andrea said...

You guys look like you are having so much fun! I'm so jealous. I made the 'big move' out of Utah, but apparently I got gypped (sp?), because Idaho seems to look just like Utah! Oh well!! Love ya lots, and miss you tonz!!

Mel said...

Heather you look so pretty in these pictures! I love your hair!! When will you be making the journey home for a visit? I'm glad you guys are having fun and having this awesome opportunity! Keep in touch! Oh... And Tuff wants to know if you could give Zoey a kiss for him!

Heather Whitehead said...

Hey Mel thanks! I'm not sure when we will make it back. Sometime! Oh and I gave Zoey a kiss from Tuff,now she wants you to give him one. ha ha How did your surgery go,you feelin ok?? Love ya

Heather Whitehead said...

Hey Andrea i love ya and miss ya to. I can't wait to see little Austin when i come back he's to freakin CUTE!!! Your so funny,do you still like livin in Idaho? Well if you ever want a little vacation Come to Germany,your always welcome..... It would be fun!