Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lucerne Switzerland!

So this was pretty funny until the swan started hissing at me, I was a little SCARED, Andrew was laughing but i wasn't laughing to hard ha ha!
NOW IT'S MY TURN TO LAUGH AT ANDREW!
Here is another lake, this one is in Lucerne. You can see the Alps from here but it was a little to foggy..... We did drive up to a little ski resort town up in the alps i will be sure to post some pictures!
This is the Abbey Court Church, one of the many beautiful churches in Lucerne!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Wow I am jealous too. It is so pretty over there. I need to come visit. ha ha Your mom told me she is going to visit you. How fun!! I love the pics of you two, how funny. I know can you believe Ethan is gonna be 4 already. I still remember when you and Star came to see him. Time flies. My baby is almost one already. Taiya is doing really good, loving the married life, like you ha ha. I don't work I just stay home and go crazy:) Are you working over there?

Unknown said...

How fun!!! Those places look so awesome and looks like you are having a blast! yes, please do send those pics. I would love to see them.

veroicabensonaaron@yahoo.com

Megan and Jon said...

Okay that is it, I'm coming to visit. It is so pretty over there , everything looks like a postcard.. Do you love it?

ROSENFAM said...

I'm totally jealous! I only visited Italy for a week, but was totally in love. I wish I could have seen more. Love you guys and miss you. Keep having fun for the rest of us!!

Julie said...

Did the ducks attack you?? Those suckers are mean. Awesome pictures!! See ya in Paris in a few days :)

Julie said...

Oh- We are still eating the meat. Thanks! Apparently you can only have 20 ounces of meat per/person when you cross the border. I am glad you guys didn't get stopped!!!