Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Switzerland

Andrew and i headed to Switzerland a few weeks ago, it's only about 4 hours from our place in Germany and it was a beautiful drive. We drove by Europa Park which is suppose to be awesome if you LOVE roller coasters, Andrew and i both do so we might have to make it there someday........... YEAH! We made it to Switzerland, it was pretty funny we had a cooler full of steaks and tons of good American food for our new long lost friends. We hope you enjoyed your food and we hope to see you in Germany! Come visit anytime!! Thanks to Andrew we made it to Switzerland. He always finds his way around good, and even if he takes a wrong turn he ALWAYS finds the good spots. Thanks babe I love ya. This is the lake Downtown Zurich, This was our first night here in Switzerland. Thanks Julie and Jason for all the fun ideas we had tons of fun and hope to see you guys soonOH BABY! I loved walking around the lake even though it was FREEZING! We had fun seeing downtown Zurich we loved it, lots to see and do.........

3 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

Heather, I'm so jealous you are seeing the world. I looks so amazing over there. Put on lots more pictures.

Chan said...

I too am so jealous...We are coming to visit come hell or high water because I want to see Germany.

Julie said...

You guys are welcome anytime. We had a great time with you!! We're glad we have new friends :) You guys are awesome....