SWITZERLAND is beautiful but it was soooo cold as you can tell by the pic! Check out this phone booth, i don't think Andrew has realized it doesn't work. ha ha
This statue had a "DO NOT TOUCH SIGHN" but i just couldn't resist!! (plus i didn't notice the sighn until after the pic!
So isn't this statue Hilarious!? We thought it was pretty dang funny and it was so random, i just love seeing all the statues in Europe. Some of them are pretty crazy......
I'm so jealous.It looks so pretty there. You guys are such goofballs. It makes me laugh, what a cute couple.:) I'm seriously jealous how fun to see all that stuff. Lucky girl ha ha
Thanks, it was fun to see family. Jeff, charlene, char, angie and jordan where the only ones to come, but we had a blast! It was cool seeing all the tourist places with them:) YOur pics look fun too! I love the old looking telephone booth!
Hey Chica, So I bought the extensions but they are a pain in the ass to put in. I like them, but I kinda feel weird walking around with fake hair! Plus I'm just too lazy, I'm so tired all the time.... Keep posting pics, they are so fun to look at. I'm so glad we talked the other night... I miss you! You look gorgeous in your pics.
Andrew and i are currently living in Germany and will be here for 2 more years. Andrew is a calvary scout in the U.S. Army. Although it's sometimes different living in another country and far away from family and friends, We are having ALOT of fun traveling around Europe together.
7 comments:
I'm so jealous.It looks so pretty there. You guys are such goofballs. It makes me laugh, what a cute couple.:) I'm seriously jealous how fun to see all that stuff. Lucky girl ha ha
p.s. I love the statue. I need one of those:)
Amy i'll be sure to find you a statue, isn't your birthday coming up? ha ha
It is ha ha. I can't wait. I have the perfect place for it, right next to my bed ha ha
Heather, everything you do looks so fun over there. how long til your mom goes over to visit.
Thanks, it was fun to see family. Jeff, charlene, char, angie and jordan where the only ones to come, but we had a blast! It was cool seeing all the tourist places with them:)
YOur pics look fun too! I love the old looking telephone booth!
Hey Chica,
So I bought the extensions but they are a pain in the ass to put in. I like them, but I kinda feel weird walking around with fake hair! Plus I'm just too lazy, I'm so tired all the time....
Keep posting pics, they are so fun to look at. I'm so glad we talked the other night... I miss you! You look gorgeous in your pics.
Post a Comment