Monday, March 31, 2008

More Paris

ANDREW AND JOE ASLEEP ON THE TRAIN...............
Well we had a fun time in Paris with everyone and we hope to see you all again, Jason and Julie let us know when you need to come to Germany to get more American food ha ha. Your always welcome.
Joe and Megan it was so good to see you, we had an awesome time in Paris and We hope to see you in Germany again sometime. We were so glad Joe speaks French, it helped us all out alot..... Thanks Joe Your awesome!
Well she made it into the hotel without getting caught ha ha
Ok so this was pretty funny, we had to sneak Zoey into the hotel so i put her in my purse as you can see she was trying very hard to get out...........
THE SEINE RIVER
The garden at Versailles
This is the hall of mirrors room it was really fun to see but a little crowded as you can see......
This is the Palace of Versailles as you can tell there were a lot of people waiting to get inside, once we got in it was amazing so gorgeous.....
Once we got up close to the Cathedral there were more beautiful views of the city!!
SACRE-COEUR CATHEDRAL

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pictures are amazing!!! Oh, how I would love to go to paris:)

Chan said...

I'm so jealous!! I must be having a mid life crisis because traveling around the world alone seems like so much fun!

GINGERSPICE said...

I'm jealou, I'm jealou, I'm jealous... you are so lucky to be seeing so much of the world~ I am so sorry I haven't wrote forever... I've been so damn lazy... ugh.... haha! I feel like crap! You sure missed out on our sex toy party.. hehe..

Julie said...

Love the pictures. You got some really good shots. We had a lot of fun with you guys. We are quickly using all of our great American food. We all ate top ramen yesterday and it tasted oh so american :)
You guys gotta come down again and do Lake Como--- beautiful!!!

Megan and Jon said...

Heather, It makes everyone jealous, specially paris, How wonderful for you to get to be there and see everything.

Amy said...

I agree with everyone else. I am so jealous. Those pics are amazing... wow I would love to be there. You're so lucky.. Kado is 18. can you believe that??

Amy said...

p.s I almost screamed when I saw that i'm pregnant thing.. get busy ha ha

Heather Whitehead said...

ok girls so i think you should all come over to Europe.....Think about it,we would have a blast!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mel said...

I ALMOST didn't comment on your page because I'm so dang jealous of you right now. You just fuliflled one of my life long dreams. PARIS!! You lucky girl! It looks like you're having so much fun and Zoey is such a cutie! Definately Tuff's dream girl! How's the potty training doing? I used to sneak Tuff into everywhere when he was a baby! He would sleep in the bottom of my purse and I would take him to the mall with me and everything! It was so cute! Then I'd be walking around and all of the sudden he'd pop his head out of my bag and people would jump! HaHa! Well anyway it's good to hear from you as always! Keep in touch! Love you guys!