ANDREW AND ZOEY TAKING A LITTLE SUNDAY NAP! (I think he loves his new little puppy.) ha haHere is CUTE little Zoey! We got her a few weeks ago she's now 12 weeks, she's so much fun and we just love her to death. She hates it when i put this shirt on her but i had to so i could post a picture it's too CUTE!!OH HOW SWEEEET!
Salem would love a yorkie...however they are not cheap dogs. Unless they sell them cheaper in Germany. Here they are about $1000, I love Salem but not that much. LOL
So good to see you!!! You two look like you're having so much fun over there. I would love to see and do all that's in europe. Are you making any trips back to the states soon? Let us know if you are.
Oh my gosh!!! Heather!! Yay!! I am so happy you found my blog! How are you? Your puppy is adorable. You guys look like your having a blast over there and you look as cute as ever. My fam is good. Taiya got married in December, crazy huh. I have seen your mom and dad a couple times and I've seen your dad all over lately. I love your parents. They're so nice. I'm so happy you have a blog!! Yay!! Did I say your dog is adorable:)
Girl, thanks for your input... I'm leaving in about an hour to pick them up. That sucks about your hair.... is it hard to find an American Beautician??
HEATHER!! Oh my gosh I am so happy you got that dog! She is SO stinkin cute! Tuff (my yorkie) wants to know if she could be his girlfriend? He is very lonely and would love some puppy love!! Good luck potty training her though! I had the HARDEST time potty training my pup and the vet said yorkies are some of the hardest dogs to train because they have small brains. I don't know if that's really true but that's what he said! HaHa! Well I hope you are enjoying her! She really is so cute! Miss you! Love you!
It Was so good to talk to you the other night. Thank you for calling me! I'm sorry that I was in the middle of remodeling.... but it was good to catch up! I miss you! Love Me
Andrew and i are currently living in Germany and will be here for 2 more years. Andrew is a calvary scout in the U.S. Army. Although it's sometimes different living in another country and far away from family and friends, We are having ALOT of fun traveling around Europe together.
11 comments:
Oh my gosh she is darling! Is she a yorkie? Salem would die, she wants a dog so bad. After having a puppy you are more than ready for a baby.
Salem would love a yorkie...however they are not cheap dogs. Unless they sell them cheaper in Germany. Here they are about $1000, I love Salem but not that much. LOL
So good to see you!!! You two look like you're having so much fun over there. I would love to see and do all that's in europe. Are you making any trips back to the states soon? Let us know if you are.
Oh my gosh!!! Heather!! Yay!! I am so happy you found my blog! How are you? Your puppy is adorable. You guys look like your having a blast over there and you look as cute as ever. My fam is good. Taiya got married in December, crazy huh. I have seen your mom and dad a couple times and I've seen your dad all over lately. I love your parents. They're so nice. I'm so happy you have a blog!! Yay!! Did I say your dog is adorable:)
I love it! LOL... just like Brittany Spears, dressing up your little pooch! So adorable!
Isn't this the coolest, finding all of our old friends?
Are you feeling better?
Hey!! Cute dog! (Eventhough I'm not a fan of dogs!) He looks like Mel and Adam's dog!! Hope Germany is treating you good. Love ya!
Heather and Brittney Spears...Ummm okay...just remember to wear underwear.
Girl, thanks for your input... I'm leaving in about an hour to pick them up. That sucks about your hair.... is it hard to find an American Beautician??
HEATHER!! Oh my gosh I am so happy you got that dog! She is SO stinkin cute! Tuff (my yorkie) wants to know if she could be his girlfriend? He is very lonely and would love some puppy love!! Good luck potty training her though! I had the HARDEST time potty training my pup and the vet said yorkies are some of the hardest dogs to train because they have small brains. I don't know if that's really true but that's what he said! HaHa! Well I hope you are enjoying her! She really is so cute! Miss you! Love you!
It Was so good to talk to you the other night. Thank you for calling me! I'm sorry that I was in the middle of remodeling.... but it was good to catch up! I miss you!
Love
Me
Post a Comment