You're right it does look so pretty there. I love it. I love pictures with snow, I just hate being in it. Remember that one time we went skiing and sucked so bad, well I did. ha ha I really might have to come over and visit you. It would be a blast. Brooks and his wife have a blog, but thats all, you should look at it. its lauraandbrooks.blogspot.
It hasn't been snowing today the sun is out, i'm glad. Come visit for sure! Ya i remember skiing that time for sure that was pretty funny....WOW that was sooooo long ago! Ya i will check out Brook's blog for sure. How's your fam?
Andrew and i are currently living in Germany and will be here for 2 more years. Andrew is a calvary scout in the U.S. Army. Although it's sometimes different living in another country and far away from family and friends, We are having ALOT of fun traveling around Europe together.
3 comments:
You're right it does look so pretty there. I love it. I love pictures with snow, I just hate being in it. Remember that one time we went skiing and sucked so bad, well I did. ha ha I really might have to come over and visit you. It would be a blast. Brooks and his wife have a blog, but thats all, you should look at it. its lauraandbrooks.blogspot.
It hasn't been snowing today the sun is out, i'm glad. Come visit for sure! Ya i remember skiing that time for sure that was pretty funny....WOW that was sooooo long ago! Ya i will check out Brook's blog for sure. How's your fam?
I know can you believe how long ago that was??? Seems like forever huh.. We're old. ha ha They are all doing really good. How is all of yours doing??
Post a Comment