The other night we went to help do stockings for the soldiers down range it was actually for Andrews company HHC1-6, We hope all you scouts return home safely along with all the other soldiers. We filled ALOT of stockings for them it went by pretty fast with lots of people helping. We filled them with some candy, toothbrushes, razors, etc...... (We filled alot more boxes just like this one.)
We are so glad we can help all the soldiers who might not have anyone at this christmas season. I hope we can all appreciate and be thankful for our troops and what they are sacrificing. I see so many families here without husbands and dads, it's so sad to see what they go through. I have so much respect for my husband one for being soldier it's a huge sacrifice and i'm so thankful for our troops, I appreciate the military more and more everyday and our freedom!
CONGRATULATIONS to Andrew he is volunteer of the month for the great job he did with the football team this year. They announced it while we were filling the stockings for the troops. He recieved a gift card for AAFES which is for any stores here on base. He also gets a plaque so i will be sure to post his pic with it ha ha. I'm so proud of you babe keep up the good work i love ya!
We hope all our soldiers have a Merry Christmas and we pray for all of you to return home safely!




1 comment:
I agree, we need to thanks our soliders especially this time of the year...So thanks Andrew! Miss you girl..hope all is well in Germany. Did you get the headbands?
Post a Comment