skip to main |
skip to sidebar
WHAT A SCARE..........
Okay so last night around 12:00 Zoey and i had a little ScArE. Andrew missed out since he was on 24 hour duty, for some odd reason the fire alarm went off (only in our apt.) so the first thing i thought was obviously there is a fire in the building.
I grabbed Zoey (which she was freaking out) and headed down the stairwell although i was a little confused since there was no sighn of a fire, When i get outside i realize i'm the only one from the building outside.
I went back inside to try to stop the alarm, no luck! It was sooooooo LOUD i thought for sure it would wake up everyone in the builing.
Well to make a long story short i saw an MP drive by when i was outside and he ended up calling the fire dept. The MP said when the fire alarms go off it should automatically connect to the fire dept. but for some reason ours didn't, which makes me a little nervous if there really was a fire. I'm calling to get the smoke alarms replace for sure!!!
After about 1/2 hour the fireman finally got the dang thing to stop. I'm so glad there was no fire, but makes me more aware if it ever happens!!
Hopefully tonight i get some sleep without any interruptions ha ha:)
4 comments:
I am so sorry sounds awful! One time when we were staying at the Atlantis in Reno the fire alarm went off at like 5 Am it was awful. We had to go down like 10 flights of stairs only to sit in the basement for like 45 min. until the firefighters deemed it safe. Man at least we have the alarms for our safety!
That doesn't sound fun! I'm glad it was a false alarm! Waking up unexpectantly is a norm when you have kids! The nights you don't get interupted sleep are the suprising nights! Makes you want to have kids huh!
That is scary. It makes you think twice about what ya sleep in thinking of that happening eh? Ha Ha. I am glad that it wasn't real! You look so stinkin cute by the way!!!!
Wow I would have freaked out. I can't believe you were the only one that went out!! That's so crazy but I'm glad you got it figured out anyway. Looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving, the only pie I've ever made was in home ec. ha ha
Post a Comment