We walked around the city shopping area which basically looked like this, but most of the shops and resturaunts were closed due to the holidays. I guess in France they take a little longer vacation ha ha.This is the courtyard oustide our hotel:)This cathedral was on the way to our hotel it was beautiful the whole area around was absolutley gorgeous i think we picked a good spot to stay in Metz:)We were both FREEZING i couldn't believe how cold it was but it didn't help that we were walking around the river but we had to it was to beautiful!Having some fun at the cathedral, Andrew thought it was pretty funny that the gate matched my coat so we had to get a picture......When we were in Paris last March with Joe and Megan, Joe was right about France, he told us there is always a river and a Cathedral no matter what town/city your in. Pretty funny but true.......
Heather-I was just google-ing the town of St. Gallen where Cam is in right now. I noticed how close he is to France and Italy. (Beautiful!) I had pictures hanging in my bedroom while I was a teenager, of France and one of Paris too. I always thought I'd marry this boy next-door who loved France:) It's so amazing that my own son is over in Europe now. *Love your pink jacket-cute!
Andrew and i are currently living in Germany and will be here for 2 more years. Andrew is a calvary scout in the U.S. Army. Although it's sometimes different living in another country and far away from family and friends, We are having ALOT of fun traveling around Europe together.
1 comment:
Heather-I was just google-ing the town of St. Gallen where Cam is in right now. I noticed how close he is to France and Italy. (Beautiful!) I had pictures hanging in my bedroom while I was a teenager, of France and one of Paris too. I always thought I'd marry this boy next-door who loved France:) It's so amazing that my own son is over in Europe now. *Love your pink jacket-cute!
Post a Comment