skip to main |
skip to sidebar
ChRiStMaS TrEe!
Here is a better picture of our Christmas tree this year. The picture just doesn't do justice anyways i like to try and do a different color each year. Last year i did all gold and this year i decided to add some red to the gold. Decorating the tree is the fun part, taking it down not so much fun ha ha.

Okay so i don't recommend anyone EVER getting a pre-lighted tree, maybe we just had really bad luck with the one we got. Anyways now that we fixed the problem on the top, as you can tell in this pic the bottom section of lights went out uggggggg! Next year i'm just going to string lights around the whole tree and that will solve every problem ha ha. (I think i might have another string of white lights somewhere)
Anyways Happy Holidays to everyone. Andrew and i miss all of our family and friends and wish we could be there for all the holidays.
5 comments:
It is beautiful! I don't even want to post a pic of ours, it is so Charlie Brownish! Hahaha! We just bought our first prelit one, and I love the simplicity of putting it together. Sorry you got stuck with a dud!
HEATHER...... OH my GOSH!!! It's been waaaayyyyy to long. I miss you, it feels like it's been forever since we've talked.
You look so good, I love the big picture of You and Andrew!
Sounds like you've had so much drama between the fire alarm and your Christmas Tree! :)
Call me on Wednesday, I should be here! We are home for a couple days before we head back to Utah!
Love You!
Pretty Tree! I hate taking down the tree too cause it is sad that it's all over,however it is more sad to leave it up when it is all over!
The tree looks fabulous, even without the bottom being lighted! We don't even have a Christmas tree so you're one up on us already haha!
You look so pretty in your picture at the top! I like your tree too! So cute! No, I haven't seen Nikki or Chalisa in awhile. I need to call them. We definetly need to get together when you come visit! You better make sure and pencil us in while you are here! If you don't then I will be mad at you for sure! ;0)
Post a Comment