skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Love and finished tree
I just have to say i have the greatest husband i love him so much, he is so patient with me even at times when he shouldn't ha ha. I love ya babe and thanks for everything!
So we got our tree all decorated and the light thing worked out GREAT! I just strung some of the white lights i had around the top section where the lights weren't working and you can't even tell. I will try and post some better pictures you can't tell but the tree is red and gold. (This picture is for my parents they wanted to see our tree i love you guys and miss you.)
3 comments:
Very cute tree. I did red and gold and silver...yeah really just a whole bunch of stuff... Plus the bottom half has nothing on it because you do not put stuff on the bottom when you have a toddler because the rip it off and break it... Sorry I will let you go now!
Hey there is an idea, Mine had a section out and it took me about four hours to find the missing piece.
Looks like a beautiful christmas! I'm glad you had a good one!
Post a Comment